+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fury warrior low dps. Advice please.

Fury warrior low dps. Advice please.

Hello all,

I am currently spec'd fury and have my secondary talents set as arms. In arms I am pulling around 14-15k dps and yesterday I pulled anywhere from 16-22k dps in Raid Finder DS 25man last night. Any suggestions on improving my dps? It seems to me that the amount of dps I am pulling is low. Thanks for your help.

Here is my armory link http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...mondren/simple

My rotation is as follows:

BT, CS, BT, RB, BT, Slam (when procs), BT, and Heroic Strike when rage permits.

Very much appreciate any feedback.

Get rid of the PVP Gear. Get rid of the tank gear. Get fully Enchanted. Sort your gemming out should be +40/50 strength gmes in every socket unless the bonus is +20str per non-pure red gem you're putting in. YOu could be executing fights 100% correctly but your character being let down by the attention you pay to your gear. you don't need 33 Expertise, get that down to 26, Pick up a hat with a metagem socket.

I think arms is producing better results these days. Might be worth taking a look.

Yeah I will work on getting the str gems, of course gold kind of restricts what I can buy such as gear to replace the tanking and pvp gear.

Arms will just have better numbers in multi-target/AOE though, which there is a good amount of in DS. Aside from that, i'm not sure what the gear thresholds are for Fury VS Arms.

It would appear as though you are at an awekward gear point where you really do just have more expertise than you can reforge out. Enjoy it while it lasts. So for now I would say, go get yourself some gear that doesn't suck. Do 5 mans to get DPS gear and JP to buy whatever doesn't get replaced immediately. When you have 0 resilience and 0 dodge rating, then start getting nit-picky. Wether or not you want to enchant gear you have every intention of replacing within a few weeks is up to you.

Funny thing is I was trying to improve some last night by doing heroic end time. Crown of Epochs dropped (clearly dps helmet) and a prot pally rolled need for it and beat me out. I am trying to replace my pvp gear however, just a matter of time and money. And I did do some reforging, but the gear I have just has too much exp to lower it to 26, just gotta deal I guess for now.

I do appreciate the advice from everyone, thank you.

+ Reply to Thread