+ Reply to Thread

Thread: X-Perl question - Spine of Deathwing

X-Perl question - Spine of Deathwing

Been using X-perl for years now, and have always prefered it to other unit frame mods. A question i have though, in DS, is how to get Hideous Amalgamation stacks to show for the Corrupted Blood residues. The default WoW UI frame shows the number to the side, in a larger visible size, but I can't seem to get the stacks to show for X-perl, yet alone a comparable size format. I can't recall what other fight(s) have something like this, seems like something was in Firelands. Is there a way to add this, or maybe (hopefully) I'm just missing an option in the configuration. Any help? Thanks -

I can't get them to show either, but I don't use xperl, hate it. I do however use Dues Vox bossmods which counts both how many bloods are dead and how many are picked up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

Thanks Dreador. Good to know that I'm not overlooking something. Seems odd that something as significant as this would be completley neglected. It stands out so much on the default WoW UI, yet there's nothing at all in X-Perl. Using DBM I can at least see when a Corrupted Blood is picked up and what the stack is at when it occurs, but there no way to see a constant visual.

i had this problem and it was annoying the heck out of me till i figured it out

most likely what you have done is checked the show my buffs only option under target

the bloods are counted as a buff for the amalmagation, uncheck that option and the bloods count should show up

Nice, I'll check that out when the servers come back online. Thank you.

That option was already unchecked. Have raid tonight, so I'll try a few more things.

+ Reply to Thread