+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Legendary - MoP Overload

Legendary - MoP Overload

Follow me on Twitter | Facebook | Google+

Going back to the atunments part you still want to let you know that yu still need atunment got BWL and MC which i think they should remove too if there removing the rest

Confirmed

As for opt ins getting in...

I bet what happened is that if you get the Annual Pass, you still need to do the OPT in. They need your comp specs. What are the odds that less then half of the annual pass people remembered/knew to complete teh opt in?

I know I didn't get my invite until I completed the opt in.

Where is Garry. He brings actual life to the show unlike mike. I feel like Mike is often condescending to both lore and fony. It seems that every time he asks a question its like he already knows the answer and sometimes even worse he has to guide you guys to that answer. With Gary it seemed like he genuinely cared about your responses.

TL;DR Bring back GARRY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by iholycow View Post
    Where is Garry. He brings actual life to the show unlike mike. I feel like Mike is often condescending to both lore and fony. It seems that every time he asks a question its like he already knows the answer and sometimes even worse he has to guide you guys to that answer. With Gary it seemed like he genuinely cared about your responses.

TL;DR Bring back GARRY!!!
    To me is like Gary didn't have a clue on many things in the game so he actually didn't know the answer that MikeB and Lore provide in depth, Mike is more up-to-date with the game so he has a preconceived idea of the topics.

Quote Originally Posted by eald View Post
    To me is like Gary didn't have a clue on many things in the game so he actually didn't know the answer that MikeB and Lore provide in depth, Mike is more up-to-date with the game so he has a preconceived idea of the topics.
    Many times in the show though he'll ask a question and lore or mikeb will start answering it, but they misinterpert it and he has to painfully guide them to where he wanted the question to go. Garry never seemed to have that problem. A host doesn't really need to know much about the game other then general knowledge. He was there to keep the show fun and entertaining while at the same time flowing. I'm not sure if that was the intent, but I can say that I wish Garry would come back.

Odp: Legendary - MoP Overload

I got the opt-in updated, got annual pass, and still don't have the mop beta enabled, so that's not the case.

Tapatapatapatam.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranluka View Post
    As for opt ins getting in...

I bet what happened is that if you get the Annual Pass, you still need to do the OPT in. They need your comp specs. What are the odds that less then half of the annual pass people remembered/knew to complete teh opt in?

I know I didn't get my invite until I completed the opt in.
    I just stumbled across the opt in and did it so they would get my computer's specs; I have annual pass but no invite. Then again I didn't start playing until just at the end of BC and did the annual pass about 3 days after it was offered. So, I'll be a later wave no matter what.

Not really a big deal, it's just a beta.

+ Reply to Thread