+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Blog from a GM's prospective

New Blog from a GM's prospective

Figured I would share this here, I was a semi reluctant GM in the start, thrust into the role knowing if I did not take it that my guild would die. Brand new blog and I will be sharing my learning experiences, things going forward that I will implement, and just attempt to share what I have learned. From time to time I will provide my POV on other things(like the new post today on 25 man raiding).

http://tier2tieragmstale.wordpress.com/
    www.blessthemartyrguild.com

very good read =)

I sort of a had similar situation with my guild (I took over the guild 4 month ago, I think the guild status was worse than your guild), but yeh I took very similar steps to overcome to problems we had.
    Last edited by Dindon; 04-21-2012 at 02:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dindon View Post
    very good read =)

I sort of had similar situation with my guild (I took over the guild 4 month ago, I think the guild the guild status was worse than your guild), but yeh I took very similar steps to overcome to problems we had.
    Man I coudlnt even imagine it being worse, at that point it's really building a brand new guild, not rebuilding one. Glad you enjoyed the first few posts, I made one about recruiting and then realized it was WAAAAAY too long so working on breaking it into a 4 or 5 part series maybe. Should have at least one part in the next 2-3 days.

Man between work and what's been going on in the guild I have been so busy and have been posting really slow, keep an eye on it if you enjoy the blog there will be 2 or 3 posts in the next week that have already been started!

+ Reply to Thread