+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Account getting unbanned automatically?

Account getting unbanned automatically?

A few years ago, I experimented with a bot on my first WoW account. It was banned in one of their huge ban waves. So I started a new account that I have been playing ever since (legitely).

Now, I was hoping I could take advantage of a scroll of resurrection. So I went digging (I had another account I had used for RaF bonuses) to find my other accounts name. What I found was my email I used for the banned account. In it, I found one of Blizzards, "Come back to WoW for 14 free days" thing. I have not been able to log in to the account due to maintence, but I am wondering if by chance, it is possible that the account was unbanned?

I have appealed it before, but no reverse action was taken. So this is making me wonder. Why would they send that email to a banned account? (They list specifically the banned accounts name in the come back to wow email as well)

EDIT: Instead of making another post, is there anyway I might could find my other accounts name? Would it be listed in my RaF history by chance?

The Bnet names remain banned. Character names, you can ticket to have them opened up I'm pretty sure, but then I would think you
    will have to pay for a name change

If you haven't gotten an account unbanned email I would raise your hopes for it. I mean its worth a shot, I guess. Try to log in servers should come up eventually. I mean MoP is going to go live sooner or later ;P
    [Today 06:48 PM] Ion:swimming in a natural body of water ISN'T acceptable...it's momentarily tolerable

+ Reply to Thread