+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need help with a certain spce

Need help with a certain spce

Hey fellow tankspot user's i got a huge question i wanne ask.

i wanne try out this spec cause we lack a little healing on deathwing, so i wanted to do this more "self healing warrior spec"

What do you guys say about this spec? http://www.wowhead.com/talent#LG0MZhZsfGzRRodbu

If threat or damage isnt an issue, id suggest changing the 2 points in deep wounds for safegaurd, its very useful on deathwing and will cut down on the healing needed tremendously

Taking Blood craze = Increasing Self healing = Decreasing raid DPS = Blistering tentacles live longer + Elementium terrors live longer + Deathwing Lives longer = massive Increase in raid healing required.

Drop Bloodcraze, Drop either Imp.Rev or Thunderstruck (or both) finish off Deep Wounds, finish off Incite, pick up Cruelty,take Safeguard if you want to help out the other tank with Impales. If the healing is too much on Deathwing, you need more DPS on what 's killing you.

What Tengenstein said pretty much. Warrior Tanks are still speccing into DPS talents for the same reason we've been speccing into DPS talents for the whole of Cata. More DPS = less time the healers need to spend healing. That and Blood Craze is purely RNG, which i guarantee you won't proc when you need it 9/10 times, but it's worth less than a health pot anyway.

Thanks alot guys! Really helped me out alot

+ Reply to Thread