+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Add on clients

Add on clients

Is there any real difference between using curse client to install add ons vs wow matrix or is it just a personal preference ?

Sent from my Dell Venue

Curse client runs horribly. I've never had it work well, I just install them manually.
    [Today 06:48 PM] Ion:swimming in a natural body of water ISN'T acceptable...it's momentarily tolerable

Odp: Add on clients

Don't really see where the problem with curse client could be, been using it for years now and works perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by neko View Post
    Don't really see where the problem with curse client could be, been using it for years now and works perfectly.
    I was running it with about 10mb down and an amd quad core with 4gigs of ram and it would randomly crash and lag out. It just got on my nerves constantly.
    [Today 06:48 PM] Ion:swimming in a natural body of water ISN'T acceptable...it's momentarily tolerable

Would blame Your system tbh - either hdd issues or ram maybe? Used it on intel c2d@4gigs ram with GF8600 on XP@32 and later win7@64 for ages, and now using it on Phenom2 x4 with double ram and R6950 on 7@64 and never had a single problem, ever... and it's few years now.

I just periodically check my favorites lists on wowinterface and curse. They tell me if there are any updates I haven't downloaded.

Quote Originally Posted by artie View Post
    I just periodically check my favorites lists on wowinterface and curse. They tell me if there are any updates I haven't downloaded.
    My theory is if it ain't broke don't fix it, I have addons from like tbc that still work so I use them.

Quote Originally Posted by leethaxor View Post
    My theory is if it ain't broke don't fix it, I have addons from like tbc that still work so I use them.
    Things like align, chippu, butsu, and half of tekkubs addons come to mind.

+ Reply to Thread