Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Warlock Demonology Tank

To be honest, in my mind it's pretty clear this was meant to just be a fun glyph. "Slot the glyph for a night and tank an instance for your buddies!"

They certainly could make it a proper tank spec, and I don't see anything wrong with that idea, but I'd guess Blizzard doesn't want to try an adjust around yet another tank when they are already adding a fifth tank to the game.

And honestly, if they did want to do this, they should give it to Enhancement shaman; they at least had tank-lite abilities in classic.
    風林火山陰雷

ಠ ,ಠ
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain - it's time to roll the dice

Quote Originally Posted by Taelas View Post
    To be honest, in my mind it's pretty clear this was meant to just be a fun glyph. "Slot the glyph for a night and tank an instance for your buddies!"

They certainly could make it a proper tank spec, and I don't see anything wrong with that idea, but I'd guess Blizzard doesn't want to try an adjust around yet another tank when they are already adding a fifth tank to the game.

And honestly, if they did want to do this, they should give it to Enhancement shaman; they at least had tank-lite abilities in classic.
    God no. Give it to warlocks. The last goddamn thing we need is more idiots thinking enhance shaman can tank anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Taelas View Post
    I'd frankly be happy if they could just manage the tank classes they already have.
    No one tanks in a void.........

Quote Originally Posted by Ion View Post
    God no. Give it to warlocks. The last goddamn thing we need is more idiots thinking enhance shaman can tank anything.
    Shush, I've seen and done enough instance tanking as Enhancement Shaman to know it's possible. From 5man Scholo (back when it was a 10man) to Karazhan with a decent healer, Enhancement Shamans have done it all. And frankly I've met idiots that thought Warlocks could tank anything as well
    Quote Originally Posted by Ion
    Damn old people, screwin' with my grind.
    Mists of Pandaria Protection Warrior Spreadsheet
    Warlords of Draenor One Minute Field Guides