Thread: What are you most looking foward to with the MoP beta?

What are you most looking foward to with the MoP beta?

Personally I can't wait to try out all of the new features. I don't really want to experience any of the questing content because I'll do that on my main character once the actual game is released. However, what I'm most looking forward to is seeing all of the new mounts (and finding out in advance how I'm gonna get them)!

Oh, and I just want to know if there's gonna be a new mount achievement (or two :P).

This will sound pretty stupid and very noob and un-raider like; but cooking (I'm dead serious), I'm really looking forward to the new cooking tree method and the food buffs. I don't know why, but I really enjoy that aspect of the game; I know it's silly - maybe because I enjoy cooking in RL and am pretty good at it. I also look forward to the professions.

Then there's everything else; I want to see that Blizzard has hit it's stride again after stumbling and bumbling through Cata.

For me...I want to find the best way to lvl, and run the dungeons, LFR to figure the fastest way into the raids...I want to raid as fast as I can in MoP. I'll enjoy the environmental stuff while Im lvling my many alts.

I'm looking forward to seeing all the new glyphs, and hopefully seeing what the last tier of shaman talents will have in it.

Also, I'm looking forward to pokemon....er...pet battles. I've got over 100 pets and it'll be great to actually get to use them for something.

Mostly new stuff, a chance to revitalize my love for the game, pandarens (i loved them back in wc3!), and just seeing all of the new content they're making for us (pet battles, challenge modes, scenarios, new talents, monks, pandarens, farming, etc).

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

I'm looking forward to world PvP and challenge modes... I've gotten over my nerd rage, especially after watching the most recent Legendary in its entirety, and I'll probably play MoP. My plan: play the warrior, raid 10 mans, do challenge modes competitively, and do PvP, both world and arenas, maybe RBGs, when I can. Gotta work all that around a workout schedule, work, and social life though o.O
    [Today 09:38 AM] Reev: The older I get, the more I think those Greek philosophers were just annoying hipsters.
    Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

If they make so you can do cross realm raids with the new content (I think you can do FL now) we really should do some alt runs together. I have a 40 channel vent we could use.

WB Agg; I didn't really think you'd leave. I mean you posted as if you'd leave/left, but never really had that true jilted lover rage most of the people who leave WoW and still post display.

By September you'll be on here theory crafting pet battle.