Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mists of Pandaria Beta is Imminent

At the moment the only invites going out are for press, fansites, and friends and family
    Follow me on Twitter | Facebook | Google+

Quote Originally Posted by Lore View Post
    At the moment the only invites going out are for press, fansites, and friends and family
    Still slightly annoying. If they had just called it 'friends and family alpha' then I wouldn't be as annoyed, and I'm sure a lot of the O-boards are with me.

The only reason I'm actually mad is because I've spent the day working on my PC (.3 ghz faster over clock, new hard drive, ram ordered), fought it with every step of the way. And suddenly it boots up glorious and like it was planned MoP beta starts to leak out then (best soup nazi voice) None for you.
    [Today 06:48 PM] Ion:swimming in a natural body of water ISN'T acceptable...it's momentarily tolerable

The beta won't be stable for two weeks anyway, so I'm not that bothered tbh.

oh I guess they are actually starting on inviting annual pass subs

still, I can't see a better way of giving 1 million people beta invites than what they're doing. reward the long-time customers first.
    Follow me on Twitter | Facebook | Google+

Signed up for the pass the day after it was announced, account opened in the end of 2005/beginning of 2006 so I'm thinking that should put me close to the top of the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Lore View Post
    oh I guess they are actually starting on inviting annual pass subs

still, I can't see a better way of giving 1 million people beta invites than what they're doing. reward the long-time customers first.
    As a logical person I'll agree. As only a 3 year player of wow I'm still unhappy lol.
    [Today 06:48 PM] Ion:swimming in a natural body of water ISN'T acceptable...it's momentarily tolerable

Bah, you will all get in at some point. Stop worrying about it.

Lore's just special. ....very...very ...special. In fact, you might wanna stay away from him because he's that special.

yeah.

Tankspot Moderator
    Twitter: Follow me on Twitter! @Krenian

"Damnit!" - Jack Bauer, 24

Quote Originally Posted by leethaxor View Post
    As a logical person I'll agree. As only a 3 year player of wow I'm still unhappy lol.
    7 here, and I signed up annual pass the first day.

I started playing WoW at the end of 2006 after getting it for Christmas. Unfortunately, my original account got hacked and back then I had no idea how to retrieve it. I played my brothers account for a year or so then made a new one; but then I took a break and gave the account to a friend, so I've only had my active account for just under 2 years. :/

ok, 2 questions. Where will my invite show up in my Battle.net account and how can I find out when I started my WoW account...I know it was '05-'06 just not sure exactly.

I signed up for a year, I pay my money, I want my beta, and I want it now or...or...or I'll rage quit.

(Just thought I'd preview the Official Forums for everyone)

I can wait since, I may or may not venture into it, but that's discussed in another topic.

I figure if they're inviting Annual Pass people already, then I'll be in within a week, and that's ok. Logistically, they *can't* invite a million people the same day, I doubt.

Was just skimming around the Official Forums and the QQ is even better than I thought. I realize a lot are just trolls, but wow, just freaking wow; people really are dumb as lumber.

where's my invite blizzard.... =*(

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeyonoma View Post
    where's my invite blizzard.... =*(
    I have text message alerts from certain contacts (anything from battle net basically), I just keep waiting for my phone to beep

Quote Originally Posted by leethaxor View Post
    I have text message alerts from certain contacts (anything from battle net basically), I just keep waiting for my phone to beep
    To paraphrase an old song: when the phone don't ring, you'll know it's Blizzard.

Anyone else see some of the epic items that have been posted - the stats are insane - pally healing boots with like 1500 intell. 200k Divine Lights here I come.

Quote Originally Posted by Theotherone View Post
    Anyone else see some of the epic items that have been posted - the stats are insane - pally healing boots with like 1500 intell. 200k Divine Lights here I come.
    I'll be content with leather boots with 1500 agi.
    Bears are strong.

I am wondering something, once you have gotten access to beta, do you keep the access for the duration of the beta testing period?

When I log into my account I see the following:

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm (wow2)
    Public Test Realm (PTR)

At first I was thinking it would be just an error on their part then I realised thats been there forever! So I figure it's not really my beta invite!

So apparently there is a problem with the beta account flagging. If you have two PTR accounts attached to your account, the system will not flag your account for beta access.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3553415461