+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: O hai Tankspot!

Quote Originally Posted by captanmurdoc View Post
    Kaz do you know the name of Papapaint's band? I must here his amazing voice moar (please tell me hes vocals)
    Aduro.
    [Today 09:38 AM] Reev: The older I get, the more I think those Greek philosophers were just annoying hipsters.
    Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

So speaking of the staff and updates and such, is there any plan to ever release video guides for the rest of dragon soul?
    www.blessthemartyrguild.com

Quote Originally Posted by Exiledknight View Post
    So speaking of the staff and updates and such, is there any plan to ever release video guides for the rest of dragon soul?
    I was thinking about this recently. Five or six months ago, wasn't there a video promising the community more content like that?. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Slyvar View Post
    I was thinking about this recently. Five or six months ago, wasn't there a video promising the community more content like that?. :/
    The explanation of that is long and complicated and depressing... like my history with women (which I'm sure is completely unrelated to how much I've played WoW and my love for Star Trek).

Also Lore did a video about why at one point iirc.
    [Today 09:38 AM] Reev: The older I get, the more I think those Greek philosophers were just annoying hipsters.
    Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

Yeah, we ran into some snags, and we definitely aren't happy with the way things turned up with Dragon Soul, and the Heroic guides not being around. We're still working behind the scenes though and look forward to improving and giving you guys the very best for future content and MoP.

And sadly no, Papapaint is the bassist for Aduro not their vocals lol, but thanks for supporting him.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Aggathon View Post
    The explanation of that is long and complicated and depressing... like my history with women (which I'm sure is completely unrelated to how much I've played WoW and my love for Star Trek).

Also Lore did a video about why at one point iirc.
    I know there was a video saying there was a problem with the editor, but even after that they havent really came out. Why not go back to the old format to finish off Dragon Soul? Let's be honest even getting the first few Heroic Mode guides would help out ALOT of people. Or is Dragon Soul just totally out and no more video's will be made?

Is it an author problem? Video footage etc?

There have been so many problems with trying to get these guides out that it would take me hours to write a detailed explanation and it'd just end up sounding like a bunch of excuses anyway. A big part of it is that I just don't have enough time to get everything done that I need to. I have too many projects on my plate at the moment to the point that I'm starting to have to think about cutting something out somewhere just to have enough time for all the other ones

I'll hopefully have something more to say on the topic in the next couple of weeks. Fingers crossed.
    Follow me on Twitter | Facebook | Google+

Idk why but even after all this time I laugh a bit whenever I see Lore's avatar. But anyway, with the xpac winding down and my guild at the tail end of our progression(should have our spine kill monday night, getting close!)I am thinking I may have a good 5-6 hours a week of free time open up soon, and I would be willing to help out where I could if there is a plan to try and get them out for the tier.

+ Reply to Thread