+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Blizz Blues - DIY: Down Garrosh

Quote Originally Posted by Slyvar View Post
    It's funny you describe Garrosh that way since Blizzard lauds him as one of the greatest characters they've ever created.
    I dunno man, did we miss an important questline somewhere that did this?

We love thrall because his lore is ridiculously awesome, and in cata you were actively engaged with him. Grom we loved because he dates back to warcraft 2, and his slaying of mannoroth is epic. We love saurfang the younger because we saw his epic cut scenes in wrath gate, and subsequently saurfang senior. I think the problem is, the only time we see Garrosh, IN CUTSCENES, he's doing boneheaded things...

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeyonoma View Post
    I dunno man, did we miss an important questline somewhere that did this?

We love thrall because his lore is ridiculously awesome, and in cata you were actively engaged with him. Grom we loved because he dates back to warcraft 2, and his slaying of mannoroth is epic. We love saurfang the younger because we saw his epic cut scenes in wrath gate, and subsequently saurfang senior. I think the problem is, the only time we see Garrosh, IN CUTSCENES, he's doing boneheaded things...
    The quest chain in Stonetalon when he (OMG SPOILERS) lobs his general (Krom'gar) off a cliff for massacring well everyone in Stonetalon, basically, showed him having a glimmer of understanding (he even references Saurfang's words to him in Warsong Hold).

Apparently they either forgot about that, are choosing to ignore it or are just going to remove it...

Quote Originally Posted by Fetzie View Post
    By the way Alliance people, that really is the only way in. No, there is no "unguarded back entrance". You have to go through the Valley of Strength main gate.
    ....unless we all bring our paladins and rogues for a nice, fast air drop.

+ Reply to Thread