2 fights you want mirror
    1 fight you want SoE
    0 for Scales

fixt

For 4-5 fights you want Vortex.
    2 fights you want mirror
    1 fight you want SoE
    0 for Scales
    Would you care to list those fights? I know I should use my mirror on Yor'Sahj.
    I don't have SoE though, so I'll proberly use another trinket on that one.

All of these are for HM and assuming the other trinket is Indomitable Pride.

Morchok - Stam
    Yor'shaj - Mirror
    Zon'ozz - Mirror
    Hagara - Stam
    Ultraxion - Stam or dps trinket
    Gunship - Stam
    Spine - Stam
    Madness - SoE

You don't want Indom on Yorsahj, you don't want any stam trinkets on Spine, you don't want Vortex anywhere, you do want Fire on Gunship, you do want SoE on Ultrax, Hagara and Yor'sahj.

Why would you want Stay of Execution on Ultraxion? The tank is never really in danger of dying, what with defensive abilities having half the cooldown and double the duration. The only thing that can really kill the tank is derping Fading Light (instant kill mechanic) and derping the HoT assignment (instant kill mechanic).

Quote Originally Posted by Takethecake View Post
    All of these are for HM and assuming the other trinket is Indomitable Pride.

Morchok - Stam
    Yor'shaj - Mirror
    Zon'ozz - Mirror
    Hagara - Stam
    Ultraxion - Stam or dps trinket
    Gunship - Stam
    Spine - Stam
    Madness - SoE
    While I agree with most of your list, I don't see, why I should wear even one stamina trinket for Morchok since he doesn't really hit hard anymore. In addition I use Fires of the Deep and Spidersilk Spine for kiting at Heroic Spine since it eases the needed healing and if I really get caught without a cooldown running during kiting a lot of adds, I'm dead anyway and a few thousand HP won't change that.

You don't want Indom on Yorsahj, you don't want any stam trinkets on Spine, you don't want Vortex anywhere, you do want Fire on Gunship, you do want SoE on Ultrax, Hagara and Yor'sahj.
    At least for me, it would be very helpful, if you could further explain your choices, since I don't see, why I shouldn't use Indomitable Pride on Yor'sahj (except maybe if you have the Sinestra Trinket + Mirror?). Also I don't see, of which use SoE could be especially on Ultraxion since I never really had Problems with the HoT and it's of no real use for the rest of the fight.
    I could go on like this, but maybe it's of more use, if you simply give reasons instead of just stating your opinion.

Indomitable is great on heavy hitters, like Warlord. Yosarjh is not one. Stam boost is meaningless, because you are never topped when it matters. In addition, its bubble does not absorb magic damage. You want mirror and either sindy's or soe.

I concede that SoE is meaningless on Ultrax now that content is overgeared, etc. It was good before though. Does not matter what you wear now as long as people know when to press a button I guess.

Either way, I don't see any point discussing farm content whatsoever. Its only for people who are still undregeared or struggling with it.

Tank damage was never our issue on Ultraxion heroic. We wiped because of button derpage and the resulting extra strain on the healers, the raid slowly dying away.

+ Reply to Thread