+ Reply to Thread

Thread: blood dk query

blood dk query

Hi I have started to occasionally tank for my guild rather than my usualy dps with them I am a 392 equipped as a blood tank at the moment I have gone for a mastery build deathknight and I managed to 1 tank yosh hc after 3 attempts my main question is for hc tanking is mastery or avoidance more viable as I am not sure really here is an armory link:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightbringer/Gaelis/simple

o
    pinions or advice would be very much appreciated.

Mastery! More reliable, no DR, controlable. Sorry there's not more to say about that.
    Last edited by klausi; 03-04-2012 at 10:12 AM.

ok ty I am mastery so built so that helps i was just curious if it was a viable build or not. tyvm for your input.

Hi, I play a Blood DK in my guild and I've experienced quite a few different builds, and I think Mastery is the way to go, as the amount your Blood Shield absorbs is ridiculous.
    The thing I wanted to mention was that you should always be looking out different builds for different fights. If there was a fight with lot and lots of AoE magic damage, or a lot of magic damage in general, your mastery would be useless. (Now that I think of it, same case with avoidance). In the current tier, you can easily get away with just stacking mastery because there is so much physical damage coming to you in fights like Morchok(Stomp) and Madness(Impale). Hope I got your heads up

+ Reply to Thread