+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anything I can improve on? (Gear + gems)

Anything I can improve on? (Gear + gems)

Hello! I was wondering if there's anything I can do to improve on my gear or gems, or if i'm in the right direction. I'm currently 8/8 in Reg DS, and i've gotten H Ultra down. But I just want second opinions on my gear + gems. to see if there are any suggestions anyone has. And I am CTC capped.

Thanks! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...l/Clams/simple
    Last edited by Clams; 03-01-2012 at 03:50 PM.

You could stand to lose a bit of mastery, with raid buffs (dodge food) żou are 102 mastery rating over the CTC hard cap (102.4%). You need to balance it around being raid buffed, not being unbuffed.

Change the epic gem in your belt buckle to 101 stamina and the mastery/stamina gem in the cloak to pure stamina, this will put you at 102.54% raid buffed. Should you use the mastery buff food instead, you can stand to lose another 73 mastery rating on top of that.

Check out my spreadsheet (signature link), then you can make changes to your gear without spending all your game gold

As for the talents:

Hallowed ground, Eye for an Eye, Eternal Glory and 1 point from reckoning can go. Place them in the ret tree, in Improved Judgement, Pursuit of Justice and Rule of Law.

I would use Glyph of Word of Glory instead of Hammer of the Righteous, on many bosses a bigger WoG can be life-saving (especially Yor'sahj heroic with Purple up). Focused Shield instead of Dazing shield would be a fairly large dps boost.

Is Theck's matlab off? I thought the second point in reckoning still more than dps than a 3rd point in Rule of Law?

I'm using it for the extra 5% crit chance on WoG, not for threat.

Damn you pallies and your heals!

+ Reply to Thread