https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPz4...cSCHsuKTASqdqr

ARMORY LINK -

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Tyroune/simple

GUILD's WOWPROGRESS LINK -

http://wowprogress.com/guild/us/burn...ting.tier13_25

GUILD WEBSITE -

http://ut-guild.wowstead.com/

EMAIL - tyrotankhard@gmail.com

A tanking guide for the encounter Heroic Spine in Dragon Soul.

MACRO - All in One

#showtooltip
    /castsequence [harm] reset=15 Charge, Intercept; [help] Intervene

A tanking guide for the encounter Heroic Spine in Dragon Soul.

Last edited by Tyro; 03-05-2012 at 11:14 AM.

Not bad, but you did not mention at all how you handle the transitions (aka the spins after you down a tendon). For me this was the most essencial part of this fight, the majority of guilds struggle to execute this part well enough and then get destroyed on the third platform wondering why they got so many bloods. Tanking positioning is the way to solve this. Also, I was expecting this to be a little bit more in-depth, since you only focus on the warrior tank and nothing else. Don't get me wrong, the info you present is correct, but the way it is presented does not really need a video to accompany it.
    I think that you should focus more on explaining in detail the footage of your kill, why you moved to the location you moved, how you did it, etc. Don't forget that this guide is most likely going to be watched by players who cannot figure this out on their own (aka lower skilled ones) and that sort of player might have trouble understanding exactly what he is supposed to be doing without the actual video being explained more deeply.
    As far as the presentation is concerned, your logo and name remind me a lot of L2R, I suppose you are a complete separate channel. Not really a fan of that. Your naration style, well, I understand that it might appeal to people, but in my opinion it is cooler to try to be interesting without having "shit" to be every second word you say.

Anyway, don't get me wrong, the guide was nice, but you specifically asked for any feedback, so I thought I'd tell you my thoughts on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Valaras View Post
    Anyway, don't get me wrong, the guide was nice, but you specifically asked for any feedback, so I thought I'd tell you my thoughts on this.
    Hello Valaras.I'm trying to focus on making my guides short, thats why I didnt cover all mechanics. About spinning the boss I feel like thats a mechanic that people know how it works from normal thats why I didnt cover it. About the cursing srry for dat, I wanted to do a video more like me. I did a madness heroic video clean no cursing check it out and tell me if that is better.
    Last edited by Tyro; 02-28-2012 at 03:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fetzie View Post
    Did you spec Piercing Howl for the spammable AoE slow?
    I didnt for this fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Fetzie View Post
    Did you spec Piercing Howl for the spammable AoE slow?
    Sadly you can't slow them. Warrior only shine for kiting on this boss due to their mobilty (charge, intercept, intervene, heroic leap, maybe a worgen sprint), paladin have the slightly superior (read: 360) aoe stun for the blobs. Intervene with safeguard on getting laser'd targets can help as well.

Barrelroll: outside of having 70+ blobs on your ass at the end of the fight possible the hardest part - Valaras has a point there. Several intesting things for tanks to consider like "Do you use Amalgamations for soaking up 'some' blood?" "Do you want/need mirror for barrelroll and/or 9 stacks aoe or prefer using something else instead?" "Positioning?!".
    Last edited by klausi; 02-28-2012 at 03:02 PM.

I uploaded a new link for the video, it works again thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyro View Post
    Hello Valaras.I'm trying to focus on making my guides short, thats why I didnt cover all mechanics. About spinning the boss I feel like thats a mechanic that people know how it works from normal thats why I didnt cover it. About the cursing srry for dat, I wanted to do a video more like me. I did a madness heroic video clean no cursing check it out and tell me if that is better.
    This guide covered pretty much everything there is to know, I would have put some tips for positioning and actual DPS on it as well, since every little bit helps (at least on 10-man where I killed it). But you know, every tank you ask, he will have his own small tip to say. Still think the vast majority was covered. As for the narration, well, I preferred you back when you were cursing, you seem more natural that way. This seemed a bit "staged". As I said, it's just a matter of preference, I curse a lot when I speak, but if I am trying to present my ideas to an audience I avoid it. Doesn't make it good or bad. If you want my advice, stick to being yourself, people appreciate that a lot more.

Quote Originally Posted by Valaras View Post
    This guide covered pretty much everything there is to know, I would have put some tips for positioning and actual DPS on it as well, since every little bit helps (at least on 10-man where I killed it). But you know, every tank you ask, he will have his own small tip to say. Still think the vast majority was covered. As for the narration, well, I preferred you back when you were cursing, you seem more natural that way. This seemed a bit "staged". As I said, it's just a matter of preference, I curse a lot when I speak, but if I am trying to present my ideas to an audience I avoid it. Doesn't make it good or bad. If you want my advice, stick to being yourself, people appreciate that a lot more.
    Thanks for the feedback bro, I actually made the Madness guide before the Spine guide, thats why you see a difference. I'm going to find a middle ground for my videos where I can be me and at the same time not offend my viewers. Thanks for your tips , they are always appreciated.