+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Professions

Professions

What are the 2 best professions for a DK Tank

I use Enchanting and JC but I'd vote JC and Blacksmithing.

Arguably anything but herbalism, tailoring, and skinning. Everything else is perfectly fine for tanking.

If you stack mastery though then BS > JC > Alchemy... but the difference between the three is very miniscule.

If you stack stamina or don't mind stamina LW >> BS > JC > (Alchemy = Enchanting = Mining = Inscription). Aside from LW the difference between BS and the lowest 4 is miniscule.

Engineering is more a preference than a choice, some people love it some don't see the point... most people are influenced by all the flavor items if they do choose it (I have eng).

Also LW gives SOO much more stam to bracers that many high ranking tanks choose it.

What benefit tank should get from Engineering?

480 int/agi/str for 10 secs every minute, picks the highhest stat, or 1500 armour for 12seconds every minute. Shares a cd with some trinkets.

Actually, a DK tank is the only tank class that would get a sliver of usefulness out of herbalism. While it's nothing to go power-leveling over, the haste on use is actually handy as a DK for speeding up rune CD's every few minutes. Fun Fact, don't quote misquote me on it and blow it out of proportion.

+ Reply to Thread