+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Increasing DPS on H Ultrax

Increasing DPS on H Ultrax

I'm trying to increase my dps on H Ultraxion and need some help. I put this set of gear together, but I'm at a loss of where to make up the extra hit I need in order to be hit capped. I'm fine on expertise and I'm also trying to get ctc capped in this set of gear.

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...alook/advanced

Should I use a crystallized firestone on the neck perhaps to get a little more mastery there maybe? Or use it on my scales of life for my main set of gear?
    Galook - Dwarf Paladin - US Nazgrel

Heroic shannox belt and riolyth boots come to mind, I would use the firestone on the neck cause i think scales of life is terrible.

I'd use the firestone on the necklace, plus you can use it for your ret set should you need it.

I have the H neck off shannox. The H belt won't freaking drop ever for my pally =/. I have the normal ryho boots though.
    Galook - Dwarf Paladin - US Nazgrel

To be perfectly honest, after the 5% nerf (and with another 5 million being taken off the boss' health pool on tuesday/wednesday), dps is not an issue anymore and the few extra dps from a bit of expertise isn't going to make the difference between a wipe and a kill. The thing that will stop you killing the boss will be people derping the Fading Light and the Hour of Twilight rotation.

Your not using a JC gem you could use a strength one in one of your pants sockets.
    [Today 06:48 PM] Ion:swimming in a natural body of water ISN'T acceptable...it's momentarily tolerable

An expertise JC gem (also red) would provide more dps provided you are below the soft-cap.

+ Reply to Thread