+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Heroic morchok swing is owning me

Heroic morchok swing is owning me

I have no idea what is going on and same with my guild. i take alot less damage then the other tank we have form the logs i took 9million less melee damage. the shock barely hits me so that isnt the problem. its the back to back 150k+ hits when he has the 100% damage buff is what hurting me. Here is the log. we did eventually get him down after we switch tanks.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/bkrpyl6d6het5fvr/

What 100% damage buff? At 20% health both of them gain Furious which increase their melee haste by 30% and their damage 20%. your freally bad at keeping your Debuffs up, both his melee and the stomp are physical, keeping Scarlet Fever up is a 10% physical damage reduction. You're also eating the resonating crystal damage, as a tank you generally shouldn't be taking that damage.

After he stomps you get a 100% damage increase debuff for 10seconds. his stomp doesnt hurt me much its just his physical melee attack

don't see you getting that debuff on the logs. we just kind ahealed through it and payed it no attention.

maybe a heale problem because there is some lapse on the heals where i would sit at 70k health or so for about 3-4 seconds

Make sure your keeping those diseases up 100% of the time though. Having both Scarlet and Frost Fevers up will reduce those 150k hits to 35k and rather than coming every 2.4seconds rather than 2 seconds. Its about a 28% damage reduction from melee to have both up.

Always deathstrike just after a stomp not right before it. You don't need it to survive stomps and it gives you a nice big bloodshield for those melee hits.

Not keeping up diseases is asking for trouble first it will make the stomp do 11% more damage to half the raid which may give your healers trouble keeping everyone up and yourself will take more damage then needed, 90% damage *100% debuff=180% 100%*100%debuff=200% without scarlet fever you take additional 20% of a melee hit that just hurts. Looks like you're applying outbreak and then forgetting about it.

yep, i am forgetting about the disease's that would explain alot

+ Reply to Thread