- make sure the bloods are perm-slowed
- make sure everyone is prioritizing AOE on the bloods since you get back the Spellweaving buff in P2
once the bloods are out of the trap/totem range, they'll speed up and you're dead. they have to be slowed the whole way. you could have one of your warriors spec into Piercing Howl, since that puts a timed debuff on the bloods instead of slowing them within a certain range.
it's important that everyone uses AOE instead of single-target abilities, since Spellweave will proc more. if you do it right, it's Spellweave that's going to do all the work for you, and not the amount of damage done by your AOE abilities themselves.
you want to generate as many individual hits as you can - this includes DOTs. each DOT tick can proc a Spellweave hit.
- all warriors: get Blood & Thunder, spread Rend, Heroic Leap, cleave as rage allows (prot: also use shockwave; arms: use sweeping strikes+TC+Cleave, pop Reck+Bladestorm on 2nd set of bloods, 3rd set repeat as 1st set)
- your rogue should just FoK spam (blade flurry? not sure if ours do that combo)
- priest mind searrrrrrrrrrrr, forget about dots (the GCDs to put any up would be wasted since they have to manually DOT)
- DK drop Death & Decay in the bloods' path (not on their spawn point), spread diseases immediately, then blood boil like mad
- retpally SoR, divine storm, holy wrath (pretty sure, just wowheaded some knowledge)
- hunter multishotmultishotmultishotmultishotmultishotmulti shotmultishot
You never go full Rickotron.