+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Good F2P game

Good F2P game

Looking for a good free to play game with a couple buddies of mine.
    [Today 06:48 PM] Ion:swimming in a natural body of water ISN'T acceptable...it's momentarily tolerable

What genre? I'll just name a few that comes to my mind, i've played myself and are rather decent compared to all the free stuff avaible and even challenge some P2P titles

FPS: Team Fortress 2 (steam), Quake Live (!!!), Tribes Ascend, World of Tanks
    fantasy MMO: Aion, LotRO, Runes of Magic
    superhero MMO: DC-Universe (steam, action heavy)
    GTA esque MMO: All points bulletin
    MOBA: LoL
    RTS: Age of Empires-online

Aion, btw, is only F2P in Europe. They still have the payment methods going for NA from what I hear. Go figure.

If you want some good action MMORPG, I enjoy Vindictus and Dragon Nest. They're action hack and slash dungeon crawlers that remind me of Monster Hunter: Go in, kill things, get loot, craft stuff with said loot, get stronger as you gain levels...

Tankspot Moderator
    Twitter: Follow me on Twitter! @Krenian

"Damnit!" - Jack Bauer, 24

Actually we started playing LoL which isn't really free :\ but kinda free.

thanks for the suggestions I'll pop back when LoL doesn't work.
    [Today 06:48 PM] Ion:swimming in a natural body of water ISN'T acceptable...it's momentarily tolerable

LoL not f2p? Well almost all those games got some sort of premium accounts, cash shops or whatever but you can just hop into them and have a blast. If you don't mind spending "some" time you get all what you want for free and if you're not into grinding/farming you just spend some bucks - that's the f2p philosophy, isn't it? Sadly you won't get away with cosmetic articles and good will to a geart game only, didn't work out in the past.

@Krenian
    Sorry wasn't aware of that Aion not-europe thingy.

Yeah, it's a shame cause I probably would play Aion if it was free until TERA came out in may. That was a decent game, but nothing to pay for.

Tankspot Moderator
    Twitter: Follow me on Twitter! @Krenian

"Damnit!" - Jack Bauer, 24

+ Reply to Thread