+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help ready to murder my ISP.

Help ready to murder my ISP.

For i lost count(it's gotten really bad in the bpast week) my modem loses connection(all the lights go off). Shortly after going off usually 15 seconds or less they turn back on like nothing was wrong, however 15 seconds is off long enough for my actual computer to lose it's connection too so that 15 turns into like 30-min while my computer reconnects. This happens so often like 10+ times an hour lately and i've tried everything I can think of. If it matters I'm using TWC and an Sb4200 SUFboard cable modem. its configured to go from the modem to a wireless router to my computer

sounds like the router is failing or overheating, you can call TWC and request a new modem.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeyonoma View Post
    sounds like the router is failing or overheating, you can call TWC and request a new modem.
    cool thanks yeah im gonna call and bitch at them in the morning since the "tests" I was able to do show my internet being "good" when the modem doesn't crap out

Reading the thread title I thought you were looking for help killing your ISP... guess I'm not needed here after all, cya.
    Addon Author: What's Next? - AllPlates - Sudoku - Death Clock - Super Loot

+ Reply to Thread