Trying to pull up your armory on my portable device since I'm nerfed here.....
A few thoughts though.
1) Don't go into heroics thinking you're going to rotflstomp them as a fresh 85. Unless you're toting along with you well-geared 85's, you're facing a similar issue to what all of us faced at the start of Cata with heroics. The baseline Cata heroics, even nerfed, are not very forgiving.
2) If you're running with fresh 85 heals.... they are going to have mana issues. These were taxing for healers fresh out the gates.
3) If your dps classes are fresh dps.... kick them in the butt first and tell them to come back with PvP gear to start. Basic honor gear at this point FAR outperforms 346 crap. And it's a hell of a lot easier to get. Same for healers. I mean... really.... honor gear, at this point, flat out whoops 346 heroic drops and ZA/ZG drops.
If you are a fresh 85 heals or dps..... do yourself a favor and go get honor gear to start. After you get some pieces there and can hold your own a bit, start swapping out pieces for more ideal secondary stats. At any rate, your primary stats with that honor gear will be WAY the hell ahead of a full set of 346 and those stats count HEAVILY for your roles.
4) As a tank.... even some current honor gear will not be the end of the world if you reforge it. At worst, the gear will be subpar on CTC...... which is what the 346 stuff will be anyway. On the bright side.... you'll have fewer threat issues (more strength) and have more stam by a long shot. If there is 391 honor gear with mastery/resil.... it's a better sub than that 316 or 333 you're toting around from a basic life/death standpoint. Up to a point.
5) CC's. If your group isn't using them, they are NOT doing you any favors. Hell... I'll say it flat out.... they are a LARGE part of the problem.
No one tanks in a void.........