+ Reply to Thread

Thread: looking for new server

looking for new server

Hi guys looking for a new server just wondered if anyone can suggest a good eu 1 the one I am on now has a very low population so looking for something bit busy

Probably the best thing to do is checkout realm populations on wowprogress. Here's the EU link: http://www.wowprogress.com/realms/rank/eu. It gives you population, horde vs. alliance breakdown, pvp/pve, and timezone.

tyvm

I would suggest making a check list of What exactly you are looking for.

For example, Guild progression, RBGs Guilds/groups, Population, Also if you spend any time in org might want create a level 1 and see if you can stand trade chat, Also another thought to Consider is Languages If you are say french perhaps you would like to raid in a french speaking guild.

I would start with Population then Lower the server choice down dependent on your other choices, I would suggest staying away from a guild that is almost full, almost full in my experience is bad, a nice medium pop server Is a nice place to be
    US|Thrall|Horde Yea, I Love Plate
    Ike(Fury Warrior) Oit(Dk Tank) Oiz(Holy Pally)

Quote Originally Posted by gd_void View Post
    a nice medium pop server Is a nice place to be
    What's medium population for you? I'm on a server with over 20k pop and it's (AH + trade + pugs) wasteland because i happen to be on the wrong faction. I'd recommend looking for a server with a least 10k players on your faction side because medium and low pop server tend to get lower and lower over time (seeing my faction side dieing since server xfer came around with ~ Ulduar) while eg pvp strongholds tend to attract new players every day.

+ Reply to Thread