+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Prot Taking too much damage

Make an account at http://www.worldoflogs.com

follow the instructions on "how to make a guild"

when you are in the raid, type

Code:
    /combatlog
    into your chat. You will see a system message that combat logging has started.

After the raid, stop the log by typing
    Code:
    /combatlog
    again.

When you are logged in to World of Logs, on the top right corner of the screen there is a link called "Client". Click on it and run the java file that you download. Press the "Upload a log" button (the middle one), press ok and yes a couple of times, and a new tab will open in your browser with the uploaded combatlog.

So i just did madness, 3 healing Shamanx2 and a hpally, i didn't notice any more damage intake that is differant from my dk, i did die in phase two but that is only because the ot was bad and didn't tank the adds. I think atleast there is more of a burst damage aspect in madness then spine. Guess ill see next week, Thanks again for all your help it is much appreciated.

-Stephen
    Last edited by gd_void; 03-23-2012 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Fixed some really broken english
    US|Thrall|Horde Yea, I Love Plate
    Ike(Fury Warrior) Oit(Dk Tank) Oiz(Holy Pally)

Ok did ds this week, Went very smoothly had absolutely no problems 2 healing the entire instance.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...l/Ike/advanced

after saving the Agi axe from madness, after a wee bit on the training dummy it seems to put out around 400 more dps then my gavel-of-perotharn I'm still CTC capped(with battle shout) between more crit and more raw damage, adding to revenge(yay bubbles) and Heroic strike damage, Basicly my question is, With out having any other ds weapon, lfr or normal, is there any real reason i shouldn't use this thing?

-I wasted a bunch of money on the enchant before i thought that maybe there is something i'm over looking that i shouldn't use this thing for
    US|Thrall|Horde Yea, I Love Plate
    Ike(Fury Warrior) Oit(Dk Tank) Oiz(Holy Pally)

I'd use it over Pero'Tharn's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

+ Reply to Thread