+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Thunderfury was nice, but...

Quote Originally Posted by Reev View Post
    Thor'idal was lower dps than some of the epics available. The only thing legendary about Thor'idal was that it didn't require arrows.
    Thor'idal's dps actually made it just as good, if not better than most bows up to Wrath Naxx.
    No one tanks in a void.........

Quote Originally Posted by Leucifer View Post
    Thor'idal's dps actually made it just as good, if not better than most bows up to Wrath Naxx.
    The weapon DPS was good, but because it didn't use arrows, it lost out on arrow DPS, making it more of a "free gold & bagspace" legendary rather than an awesome DPS/proc one like all the others
    Quote Originally Posted by Ion
    Damn old people, screwin' with my grind.
    Mists of Pandaria Protection Warrior Spreadsheet
    Warlords of Draenor One Minute Field Guides

Or just do what RIFT does and make every end tier boss drop at least one relic(legendary) weapon. (And there is one type of weapon for every class)

(You'll need to scroll down)http://rift.zam.com/en/npc/305938765/Akylios#Drops

Done.
    Last edited by Bonkeybee; 08-27-2012 at 12:32 PM.

LOL, Lord Greenscale dropped a legendary for every class and spec...that whole loot drama with the Saga of the Endless quest gear and the legendary drops was such bullshit.

edit: Wow, I just saw your link. So they kept doing it, eh? Hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreador View Post
    LOL, Lord Greenscale dropped a legendary for every class and spec...that whole loot drama with the Saga of the Endless quest gear and the legendary drops was such bullshit.

edit: Wow, I just saw your link. So they kept doing it, eh? Hilarious.
    Correction: Every class and ROLE.

Maybe it used to be drama since most players who played RIFT were coming from WoW and didn't understand relics were distributed fairly, but it definitely is not the case anymore.

I think it is bullshit when ever a tier of raiding is released on WoW, only a select few(lucky) classes get a legendary available. It is a much more balanced system to make legendaries available for every class/role IF you are going to introduce them at all.

While both games are fantastic. In my opinion, RIFT has a much better way of dealing with this issue.
    Last edited by Bonkeybee; 08-27-2012 at 01:55 PM.

No you're right, it's a better system. I just don't know if a boss drop is the right way to do it. I feel like there should be some personal work to be eligible for it as a quest item, with that quest culminating in defeating an end boss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

+ Reply to Thread