+ Reply to Thread

Thread: tank needs help

tank needs help

Hi all community member i'd be gld if u can help me with mine gear

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bronze-dragonflight/Phake/advanced

P
    .S I know i'm missing a hit no idea how to get it quite afraid of quiting mastery

Tanks don't need Hit or Expertise. You want to try and keep you buffed parry and dodge rating equal, or as close to equal as possible. and probably want to use Rune of Sword shattering.

Yeah, you absolutely don't need hit or expertise. Don't ever reforge away from mastery (you did this on a couple pieces). Get your dodge up around the 2k mark.

Remove the reforge on the neck
    Reforge hit to dodge on the hands
    Parry to mastery on the belt
    Parry to mastery on ring of the resolute
    Parry to dodge on hardheart ring
    Parry to dodge on the relic
    Parry to either dodge or mastery on the helm (depending on your preference)

This is all based on eyeballing your gear. wowreforge.com or askmrrobot.com might recommend slightly different options.

Oh, and Swordshattering is the better runeforge. You don't need the extra stamina from SSG.
    Last edited by ironshoe7; 02-10-2012 at 12:01 PM. Reason: fixed for clarification

Quote Originally Posted by ironshoe7 View Post
    Yeah, you absolutely don't need hit or expertise. Don't ever reforge mastery (you did this on a couple pieces).
    You DO mean he reforged away from mastery, right? I think I got that from the context of the rest of your post but just wanted to be sure!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreador View Post
    You DO mean he reforged away from mastery, right? I think I got that from the context of the rest of your post but just wanted to be sure!
    That's what I meant. Fixed the original post. Thanks for catching that.

Fixed so far around 7% of difference beetween dodge and parry sems quite away from the " equal " idea but really appriciate your help guyz ty all

http://www.wowreforge.com/EU/Bronze%...onflight/Phake

Try this out. Until you fully upgrade to 397 tier pieces the 2000 ish goal for dodge and parry is a bit hard to do without sacrificing mastery. This should balance you out around 1800 each and and a bit of mastery as well.

If, for whatever reason, when you pull up the link it does not look like the reforge suggestions are different from what you have now, change Cap #1 to Dodge at least 1800 and change Cap #2 to Parry at least 1800. Hit optimize.

+ Reply to Thread