+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What 85s do you have and which are the most fun?

What 85s do you have and which are the most fun?

Titles.

Personally, I like warrior>Hunter>mage>pala.
    wow sidekick---safely getting decent gears

I like tanking on my warrior, sometimes I don't enjoy that other classes have an easier time solo tanking certain fights due to their cooldown setup. Overall I think any gimps in the class can definitely be overcome by skill, such as single and aoe threat.

The only other 85 I have is a hunter, which just dinged the other day. Over 6 years playing this is my only other max level character. He is fun in the following ways: Keeping the slow random group moving by MD pulling to the tank. Being unable to be kicked for that reason due to keeping the group in combat (getting yelled at for it too). At the same time, topping dps on every fight and trash pull and finally at the end no one can stay upset because the place got cleared 3 times as fast as if I let the tank stand around before every pull.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

I have 2 DKs, Hunter, Shaman, Warrior, Pally, Priest, Mage, and Rogue; of them, I enjoy the hunter the most (he was my first toon), then the Pally and DK. So far the Rogue is my least favorite, but it's all relative, since I have fun with them all.

i got an 85 of every class and for me its warrior>rogue>druid>priest>shammy>pally>DK>mage>hu nter>lock

druid > warrior > dk > shaman > rogue > pally > priest >> mage >>> hunter/lock (pet classes are not my friend)

I have stipulations for this though... only feral druids, only resto shamans, only holy pallies, and I HATE playing shadow priests.
    Bears are strong.

I have (going down my character select screen):

Shaman, Warrior, Rogue, DK, Paladin, Warlock, Priest

That's kind of the order in which I enjoy them, I guess...certainly the shaman is my main and I love enhance most of all...I'm a bit torn on the warrior because tanking is fairly boring these days and his reason for being is tanking, but I do enjoy the rogue, dk and paladin...probably the rogue a bit more (just because I like DW melee), but the DK (unholy) and Paladin (holy/ret, more holy than ret) are fun enough too...I have the casters just to see why I hate them, basically. I dislike both of them...all the warlock specs seem clunky to me, shadow seems like crap and I don't like priest healing either.

So roughly:

Shaman > Warrior = Rogue = DK = Paladin >>> Warlock > Priest

Mage - my favorite
    Priest - not played much
    Warrior - not played much

I honestly only have one 85 but working on two new characters that I expect to hit 85 with them soon. Excited for my mage to hit 85 cause there are some major plans for that!

The only characters I truely enjoy playing currently are my

Mage: My main, and I do love to both pvp and pve on it.
    Warrior: The only class I can actually enjoy tanking on, I might enjoy a paladin I could tank on.
    Rogue: I just love back stabbing.
    [Today 06:48 PM] Ion:swimming in a natural body of water ISN'T acceptable...it's momentarily tolerable

Warrior, mage, and priest, and in that order. Warrior is and always will be my favorite, which is probably why it's been my main for five and a half years, and why I have about three other almost level-capped warriors just for fun. I enjoy my mage when I can play fire, but I loathe the other specs. Priest.. is not my cup of tea. I barely touch it. Healing is not my forte!

That's, uh.. it. I'm not really an alt person.

Warrior>Warlock=DK=Rogue>Pally>Mage>hunter.

I love my warrior so much It saddens me how little content I have to do on him...more legendary type questlines for prot warriors plox.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariedan View Post
    I enjoy my mage when I can play fire, but I loathe the other specs.
    100% agree; I parked my mage for most of this expansion, 'cause I despised Arcane - now that fire is good again, it's a blast.

Prot pala > bear druid > holy pala > cat druid > hunter > rogue = warlock > heal priest

What 85s do you have and which are the most fun?

For me it's:
    Prot warrior> prot paladin> holy pvp paladin> blood dk> hunter> fury/arms warrior> frost/unholy dk

I just enjoy tanking
    Holy pvp is The only time I pvp with a denounce spec love debuffing warriors. Levelling a Druid and I'm really enjoying tanking on that.

all 85 except shaman
    chicken is most fun to dance with ^O^

I pvp with a denounce spec
    This is an awesome thing about holy paladins. I can basically say "You are not going to ever get a critical strike. Ever."

Quote Originally Posted by Theotherone View Post
    100% agree; I parked my mage for most of this expansion, 'cause I despised Arcane - now that fire is good again, it's a blast.
    I tried arcane for a week and decided I will never play my mage when it's the competitive spec. It's not that it's totally brainless, because there's a little bit more to it than spamming one button. It's just the.. feel to it. It feels very clunky and the play style is annoying to me. Besides, my favorite part of fire is aoe! Arcane can't really compare to the joy that is spreading dots and fun combustions.

I have a prot warrior, prot paladin, bear druid, disc priest, sv hunter.

I have up until this point tanked on my warrior, then I got my bear druid geared and benched my warrior, my druid just feels stronger and I do not have to spam so many keys to accomplish the same thing....

My list personally goes:
    Fire Mage > Blood DK > MM Hunter > Holy Pally > Ret Pally > Frost DK > EVERYTHING ELSE > Needles in my eyes > Serving life in prison > Arcane Mage.

if its just for fun...
    Pally>Priest>Hunter>druid...
    Become a fan of our Facebook Page: mmosavor.

+ Reply to Thread