+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Back After a long break.

Back After a long break.

As my title states, I've taken quite a long break from WoW and was wondering with all the changes if Druid Tanking was still a viable thing. Druid was the char I loved to play most in my WoW days and aside from the great feral pvp I loved to tank. I had a Pally tank and Druid tank and I just prefer Druid over all others due to my play style. But I need to know if the Big Bear is still viable end game.

Thanks,
    Thornberry

Druids are pretty completely viable at the minute. Actually all tanks are viable at the minute, (I'm not sure if your a survivor from TBC but class imbalance on that scale is pretty much a thing of the past). Warriors are still the only classes that can spell reflect but boss spells can't be reflected to much any more.
    [Today 06:48 PM] Ion:swimming in a natural body of water ISN'T acceptable...it's momentarily tolerable

I have been playing WoW since vanilla so have expirenced all parts of the game as a whole. Tanked with druid in TBC and Wrath just want to know if Bear can still do heroics and MT raids and not be gimped.

druids are one of the better end game tanks right now in my opinon. depending on the way you gem and spec you can do a hybrid tank/dps spec so that you can OT bosses while still putting out fairly good damage to help meet some enrage timers or if they switch the gemming around are perfectly fine to MT 8/8H. that being said no tank is really far behind or ahead than any other, the only arguement against that would be something like yorsahj heroic a blood DK is amazing because of self heals and magic dmg reduction and H spine a warrior OT is amazing for blood kiting. other than those 2 everything is pretty even and a good druid tank can do both of those just not as easily

+ Reply to Thread