+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Prot Pally, I need the basic know it all for 5 man heroics.

Prot Pally, I need the basic know it all for 5 man heroics.

Hi there guys, so I just reached level 85 recently and I'm a prot pally. I've done some regular 5 man dungeons before and I was good at it, but on heroics... I suck. I need help with knowing what all I need to do as a level 85 prot pally. Such as things like what glyphs I need and where to get them, what gems and where to get them, what stats, rotations. You know, the basics for a 5 man heroic. I just don't know what all exactly I need to do to run a 5 man heroic group as a tank. Please help me.

P.S. Please include anything else a prot pally does or may need. Thanks!

Everything you need to know can be found in the thread that will open when you click on my signature

Okay thank you so much!
    "Whom Shall I Fear?"

bah, at least girls like my lack of rapidity.

The most important thing to know is that the original Cata heroics and Zul Aman suck - ZG is not so bad until the last boss. They are no indication of what you'll experience once you graduate to the Dragon Soul heroics. The original Cata heroics were a pain in the beginning and are worse now because of the quality of player going through them - a lot of new players who have only experienced the zerg fest dungeons while they leveled. The Cata heroics rely heavily on CC and dps are normally too lazy or just don't know their toon well enough to CC. A bad pull is a wipe fest, so you will learn a lot, but will take a ton of abuse.

Suffer through them, and you'll be rewarded by encountering situations that will help you learn and with a much better experience in the new heroics.

+ Reply to Thread