+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is Warrior CS 4-set bonus called when using power auras

What is Warrior CS 4-set bonus called when using power auras

When using Power Auras what is the name of the 4-piece set bonus for Warriors CS effect that procs?

Thanks in advance!
    Your ego is writing checks your body can't cash

It's also 'Colossus Smash', you won't need another/different power aura for it

haha...thanks. That was simple. =)

Hey so I'm confused again. I'm sure it's a simple answer, but how do I go about not overlapping my regular CS w/ the set bonus proc?

get an addon like need to know to track colossus smash on your target and just dont use colossus smash when theres still a colossus smash effect on the target

Here's a simple power aura that you can import. Looks for debuff colossus smash on enemy target, includes a timer to see how long before it wears off.
    Code:
    Version:4.23; target:true; icon:ability_warrior_colossussmash; buffname:Colossus Smash; x:-197; bufftype:2; texture:174; alpha:0.5; exact:true; size:1.02; y:0; texmode:1; timer.b:0.9843; timer.HideLeadingZeros:true; timer.h:3.65; timer.UpdatePing:true; timer.enabled:true; timer.r:0.9373; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:CENTER; timer.y:-51; timer.x:-14; timer.UseOwnColor:true

Thanks for the power aura code to import - works great! One question I had is it supposed to show the graphic/timer when Bloodthirst procs CS? I've yet to see that happen.

I don't have the set bonus myself to test, but it ought to display the graphic whenever a debuff called colossus smash is on your target (whether by cast or by set bonus proc).

Hey thanks that works great!

+ Reply to Thread