+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Dragonsoulwell Radiance

The 10% was really noticable last night. We did only get one heroic in since we seem to running up against end of expansion doldrums and had to pug two people (couple old guildies of mine) who had not raided since Christmas. But I have to say, the 10% nerf in the normals was easily felt. I was tanking/dps'ing on my DK and for Ultra I was hitting Vamp Blood and AMS and coming out of the HoT's with full health. We didn't even stop dps at 12% on Madness, just burned through after first set of adds - and it was a comfortable burn, bars were all green the whole time. On Gunship and Madness we spent a some time just standing around waiting on phase changes. Can't wait for it to hit 30%, might be able to solo it.

The 10% wasn't noticeable at all for my group last night because we were playing like shit! Lol. I had to leave early, our main priest was alone with his baby so he was afk for a lot, and we 9 manned a few fights. Actually blew up normal warmaster before he landed. It was pretty sad. Hopefully we'll get our heads in order for next week's run. I'd like a crack at more heroics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreador View Post
    T Actually blew up normal warmaster before he landed. It was pretty sad.
    How do you do that I want to try it?

Quote Originally Posted by Theotherone View Post
    How do you do that I want to try it?
    I think he means the ship exploded ... like they missed too many sappers and bombs.
    RIP Stormrage Horde ('05 - '11). Turaylon Horde since 11/11 where there's actually people
    GM of Neolutum (always recruiting, PM me)

Quote Originally Posted by feralminded View Post
    I think he means the ship exploded ... like they missed too many sappers and bombs.
    Oh, okay. Last night it was odd for us the ship had a lot of health so that when the last sapper landed a good bit after the boss came down (DBM count down was really off) we were just going to let him go and explode, but I was on my DK and had to use my new macro

/tar Twilight Sapper
    /cast Death Grip

Okay, laugh, but it's a big deal to me when I can make and use a macro.

Yeah the ship exploded sorry. I'm on my laptop in the delivery room waiting for my spawn. We didn't miss a sapper, I, while tanking the adds will charge and stunlock them even without a dk in the group it works every time. It was people not standing in the small purples that did it. Scrub bags. Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

+ Reply to Thread