+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Disc Priest Log Interpertation

Disc Priest Log Interpertation

Wasn't sure if this should go in healing or Halp, but I chose healing.

So last night out of pure boredom, I pugged a DS on my Disc priest and we got to 5/8 before I had to get to bed since it was back to work today. Anyway, when I checked wow-heroes I noticed one of the raid members posted the run to World of Logs. I have no real experience with interperting WoL information. Can someone take a look and let me know about my healing. The pally Retdreams is from one of the better guilds on my server and out gears my priest by about 100 points on wow-heroes. Seems we were pretty close in healing until Ultra where he just kicked my ass. His holy raidance seems to hit like a truck. I took the red gem and he took the green and maybe then the white. We two healed it.

My toon is Sugaree.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/7b0dlagnl2h8vdb8/

It looks like you're doing the right things on Ultraxion. You could probably be further ahead early on when you've got the red buff and he has nothing. I don't play Atonement, and I stack mastery heavier than you. You will never compete with a geared Holy Paladin once they get the blue buff. Holy Radiance is obscene right now, especially in 25mans.

Thanks for taking a look. Mastery is great nice big bubbles.

+ Reply to Thread