+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Halp! Warr Tank - Heroic Hagara 10

Sidenote; are you sure you can't avoid it - dodge or parry? I could've sworn i saw parries last night during FA, might've been her regular attacks though. Got no log to go through.

I've checked my logs for Focused Assault and they are 100% hits. I'll link a log when I get to a PC at lunch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggathon View Post
    Sounds like the guy who ran in front of the train had an even worse week than you guys did.

Cheers m8

Quote Originally Posted by Brage View Post
    Yeah, we resorted to using 3 healers eventually in 10man hc, and it went alot smoother, now we're just a bit concerned about enrage timer but thats micromanagement of dps'ers.
    Target macro's are always your friend

Quote Originally Posted by Brage View Post
    It just sorta pains me that such an important statistic as the paladin/warrior mastery is completely useless on such a fight and we're left at such a big disadvantage compared to the other tank classes.
    We killed it weak 1 with a warrior. Its not that big of a handicap.
    [Today 06:48 PM] Ion:swimming in a natural body of water ISN'T acceptable...it's momentarily tolerable

The boss does not perform regular attacks during Furious Attacks. FA cannot be dodged, parried, blocked, and neither can it miss. It is simply a test of the tank's EH.

Normal mode Hagara Focused Assault log from 1/11/12, no dodges/blocks/parries/misses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggathon View Post
    Sounds like the guy who ran in front of the train had an even worse week than you guys did.

Quote Originally Posted by Fetzie View Post
    The boss does not perform regular attacks during Furious Attacks. FA cannot be dodged, parried, blocked, and neither can it miss. It is simply a test of the tank's EH.
    or dmg reduction cds or ability to absorb both works to ease this nuke on you

+ Reply to Thread