+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fire Mage - HALP

Fire Mage - HALP

hi all.
    I've recently dinged my fire Mage 85, I'm very excited.
    Understandably I dinged 2 days ago, my ilvl is around 374 and I need help.
    According to every video/article/piece I've read, I'm doing everything right. However, my numbers aren't coming out right.
    Unfortunately, I don't have any logs or anything for you guys. I just want some tips.

Maybe it's my lack of enchants, gear, or the stats to support Fire. but, I really want to make this work.
    i'll have fights where I can easily pull 25K (with the right Combustion), but then falls way down to about 17K, often times even less. But when Combustion's on CD, my DPS just drops immensely. I get no Hot Streaks during this downtime. so, i just spam Fireball, and DPS goes doooooooooooowwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnn. Pretty quickly too.
    Tips? Advice?

Armory:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...zaxia/advanced

Yeah just looking at your gear your basically doing everything right (maybe a little high on haste your just a touch over the 12.5% break point, a bit over hit). I mean rotation is the next question, you are keeping good up time on living bomb?

Other then that I don't know what to you other then keep gearing up :\
    [Today 06:48 PM] Ion:swimming in a natural body of water ISN'T acceptable...it's momentarily tolerable

My LB uptime is almost 100% according to my watch, and I DO let it blow up before renewing. Everything goes great until I sit there and spam Fireball and my DPS drops immensely.

Yeah that's the major problem with fire, is eventually you have to do that, even with the best gear possible. Yeah because looking at your gear all I can say about your problem is your gear.
    [Today 06:48 PM] Ion:swimming in a natural body of water ISN'T acceptable...it's momentarily tolerable

+ Reply to Thread