+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Victory rush op?

Victory rush op?

So I had an Idea. I figured Id take the two points out of imp rev (because even with the 2 set bonus, its just not worth the points) and put them in victory rush. the results were kinda lulzy.

over the course of a 5 man heroic, I used VR a total of 27 times. the results were as follows.

Healing done:

6-10k: 2

10-20k: 4

20-35k: 11

35-75k: 7 ( severl of them over 50k )

75-125k: 3 ( max heal was 116,113 )

My question is..... How?

The only thing I could think of was the healing done was somehow tied to my vengeance stacks? But after further investigation I see of evidence of such mechanic.... or am I missing something?

The healer was stright up dumbfounded. I had pulled like 3 packs of trash in TV and he was basically oom when I self healed to full almost every use.

thoughts?
    Reev: So, do I macro /dance into Shield Slam now? Raysere: Yes, I hear it increases your DPS Gold balance gear quality attractiveness to the opposite gender considerably

Killing blows proc victory rush don't need to spec into it for 5mans

VR is a little OP, however i think the talent is still terrible: how many of those VRs where procced from Dev's and how many are procced from killing blows? The KB procced VRs are going to be FOUR times as big as the Dev procced ones. Assuming you take Filed Dressing and GoVR you're looking at 38.16% heal which with a 200k health pool is a 76k heal, which god help the opposition if it crits. Or if you have Last Stand up. or a Shaman healer.

The small VRs are from the impending victory talent points, the large ones are from killing blows.
    "I'll smash you and melt away Coolmint Island!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    VR is a little OP.
    At low levels you can use VR as the soul source of healing in 5 man instances if you tank good enough. To can litterally 'roll' a VR chain if you focus on one mob and continue to AoE, it dies, then you VR and focus on the lowest HP mob and repeat. If their HP is low enough you litterally just
    Kill something > VR something else > It dies from VR > repeat at step 2.

I have video's of me speed running instance where I'll go a minute of a 4 minute run out of LoS with 20+ mobs on me and I just use VR to keep me up.

I love it <3
    [Today 06:48 PM] Ion:swimming in a natural body of water ISN'T acceptable...it's momentarily tolerable

I worked out the VR sub 20% procs. the heal works out to 22539 fully buffed with field dressing and glyph.

Seems like a good choice for a fight like madness for example, where each platform has a decent amont of time when something is sub 20%.
    Reev: So, do I macro /dance into Shield Slam now? Raysere: Yes, I hear it increases your DPS Gold balance gear quality attractiveness to the opposite gender considerably

Quote Originally Posted by leethaxor View Post
    At low levels you can use VR as the soul source of healing in 5 man instances if you tank good enough. To can litterally 'roll' a VR chain if you focus on one mob and continue to AoE, it dies, then you VR and focus on the lowest HP mob and repeat. If their HP is low enough you litterally just
    Kill something > VR something else > It dies from VR > repeat at step 2.

I have video's of me speed running instance where I'll go a minute of a 4 minute run out of LoS with 20+ mobs on me and I just use VR to keep me up.

I love it <3
    low levels? I did that today in a random heroic. hense why I posted this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by truculent View Post
    low levels? I did that today in a random heroic. hense why I posted this thread.
    My warrior just got to 85 XD I'm just explaining my experience with victory rush being OP.
    [Today 06:48 PM] Ion:swimming in a natural body of water ISN'T acceptable...it's momentarily tolerable

+ Reply to Thread