Thread: Question on Heroic Hagara

Question on Heroic Hagara

Can someone confirm that dispelling FrostFlake in the Watery Enchantment will make the ground patch not appear? I know it did at one time but not sure if it still worked this way. Easy check tonight but just trying to get better prepared for tonight.

Thanks,

Shadaka
    Reign in Power
    www.reigninpower.com

The patch will appear but inside the bubble your movement really can't drop below 50% via patch or 'watery bullshit'. So it does, but it doesn't matter really.
    [Today 06:48 PM] Ion:swimming in a natural body of water ISN'T acceptable...it's momentarily tolerable

I don't really think it spawns.
    Last edited by Esarael; 01-12-2012 at 11:52 PM.

It won't spawn because you're already at 50% movement speed reduction inside the bubble but luckily it's not considered an exploit compared to all the other stuff you could do on her.

Quote Originally Posted by klausi View Post
    It won't spawn because you're already at 50% movement speed reduction inside the bubble but luckily it's not considered an exploit compared to all the other stuff you could do on her.
    shattering throw (fixed)
    Stamp roar (fixed)
    pvp trinket (fixed)
    cast while moving (fixed)

Most (25) guilds can still just stack in the bubble and burn the totems on hard mode.

And to clarify, it doesn't spawn if the entire graphic will be inside the bubble. If you dispel standing right on the inside edge, it will still spawn half outside half inside.
    [Today 06:48 PM] Ion:swimming in a natural body of water ISN'T acceptable...it's momentarily tolerable

^Completely mistaken. I've been killing this from week one and as long as your entire character is inside the bubble the patch will NOT spawn. All you have to do is go in for 1-2 seconds, get dispelled get out. Trust me, I have amongst other things also handled the dispelling in this fight.

Also, pretty sure you can stack inside and heal through the damage on 10 man as well if your healers are decent enough.

You can heal through the damage, but your healers burn through a lot of mana doing so. Mana they will need for the even more taxing (though much shorter) lightning phases.

I'm fairly sure that stacking up requires 3 healers on 10 man. The lightning phase is healable by 2, especially if you got a druid or a holy priest using tranq and/or hymn so the extra guy can just spam his fast heal there. For our first kill I went holy (paladin) for some reason, literally all I did in the fight was spam flash of light, never went oom. What I wanna say is, the 3rd healer really is an overkill for this fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Valaras View Post
    ^Completely mistaken. I've been killing this from week one and as long as your entire character is inside the bubble the patch will NOT spawn. All you have to do is go in for 1-2 seconds, get dispelled get out. Trust me, I have amongst other things also handled the dispelling in this fight.

Also, pretty sure you can stack inside and heal through the damage on 10 man as well if your healers are decent enough.
    You are mistaken, you have to be a few yards inside the bubble for it to not appear, if you simply step in and get dispelled it will appear outside the bubble, if you run a few yards in then it will not. You do not have to be so far in as leet said but you have to be a few yards inside the bubble. I experimented with this on some wipes myself, basically get far enough inside so the ice wave cant hit you(it can in fact hit you if you are barely inside the bubble) and you are fine.
    www.blessthemartyrguild.com