[A] Friendly, mature, sociable man raid guild LFM for DS25! 7-10 p.m. PST T/W/Th
Knights of Tranquility was formed in August 2005 on the Silver Hand server, with the belief that raiding should be a positive, fun and friendly social experience. Our guild caters to older people with limited time to play, but who want to down content with other skilled and fun-loving people. The majority of our raiders have been together for a long time and the social aspects of raiding are as important to us as progression. As of 2007 we are now on the Scryers server.
Our approach to raid is that we are always respectful of our members, and our member's time. Our members often have responsibilities that limit the amount of time they have to play, so we make the best use of that time by starting raids promptly, and limiting the number of interruptions in raids. Each raid team member understands that raiding is a challenging activity that requires preparation and research before each raid, and that during raids, we need to give our full attention and effort to make the raid successful. However, we never resort to insults or name-calling as a means of correcting mistakes. We resolve raid issues in a positive, constructive manner.
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday between 7:30-10:30 p.m. PST.
* We have an older, calmer, player base, so our guild chat won't hurt your eyes, and our
Mumble won't hurt your ears. Our guild members are respectful and easy to get along with.
* Our raiding is limited to nine hours per week, so you'll have plenty of time for RL activities. Our guild has been raiding since Molten Core was progression content, so we're a well-established raiding guild.
* We need people for full-time raiding positions, so you'll be right in the action every night.
* We're a small tight knit guild (about 40 total active players, including non-raiders), so you won't get lost in the crowd.
Pre 4.2 progression:
12/12 normals 25m
1/13 heroics 25m
3/7 heroic 25m
7/8 normal 25m
8/8 normal 10m
plate melee dps, and mage/warlock
* Applicants should be in a mix of properly itemized PvE gear (378 ilevel)
* Must have Mumble installed and be able to listen on Mumble.
* Should be able to attend at least 2 of the 3 nights stated, for the full length of time.
Please fill out an application at our website at http://kotguild.shivtr.com
Please click the "Apply to the guild" link in the upper right corner.
Any in-game questions should be directed to Mercurio or Renwald on the Scryers server.