+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I can't find in the archives the old excel

I can't find in the archives the old excel

Hey folks,

I'm looking in the archives for the old tank gear spreadsheet that compared tank points for all items during BC (Tiers 4-6). I tried Google, I tried these archives, I tried searching my backup hard drive, and I can't find a thing.

Can anyone help? The author? Any other keywords? Do you still have the spreadsheet some place?

MUCH thanks!

~Tib

You could try sending Airowird a PM, he maintains the current version and might be able to help you.

Thanks, I'll give it a shot.

Don't be shy to post if you have any other info regarding this

Keep in mind, the game has undergone changes since that time. Even though the items still exist, they do not exist today as they did back then (for example, Defense Rating was removed from the game). Recommendations made on 2.0 gear made back in the 2.0 era may no longer apply in the post 4.0 game.

You have to determine their value using present day mechanics and itemization.
    "In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.

Thanks, but I'm just looking for RP value I made a level 70 tank and I'd like to re-live each step along the way

Close. Thunderfury

+ Reply to Thread