+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CoehlUI

CoehlUI

Some of you may remember the original CoehlUI and the follow up with a few added utilities around two years ago. Having only recently come back to WoW, I decided to start this UI back up again with a fresh start.

As of the time of this posting, which I will edit to reflect most recent statuses, CoehlUI 3.0 is not available for download yet. I'm posting this to get feedback before making it a full release.

To start, below are some screenshots and a video run down (sorry for the death knight voice, that was an accident)

coehlui-3-2.jpgcoehlui-3-1.jpg

And the video (As a podcaster I can do a much better video later, once it's all set up, so if you're like me and audio issues give you trouble, you can skip it).

Definitely an awesome looking UI. I think I used to use it before it became broken beyond repair due to updates, and it's absolutely awesome to see it back, it was by far my favorite layout to heal with on my priest. Seems coincidental that I'm also planning on making my priest back into my main, which it hasn't been since the end of WotLK. So, basically, you have an awesome UI and I can't wait for you to release it for download again.

Also looks like he reconsidered releasing it.

+ Reply to Thread