+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warrior Tank LF gem/reforge fixin!

Warrior Tank LF gem/reforge fixin!

Since I have started to accumilate 397 DS drops and VP points, I realised I was sitting around 104 CTC. I figured I would start to gem for stamina to give my healers some time to get heals off. Last night I began gemming for stamina but when I was done I fealt like I gem choices just looked confused. My reforges need work and I was at a loss of were to begin fixing things. So I am coming to you folks to ask for advice on gems and reforges.

Please help me out.

Trying to get a link to my armory, as I am at work and cannot get there through this work computer.

Pruke, US- Malfurion

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Pruke/advanced

There's your link. Comments to come if I have any, in an edit.

EDIT: You're at 101.19 currently, the goal is 102.4, so you are close. I would recommend reforging some parry to dodge and maybe switching some orange gems to mastery/dodge instead of mastery/parry. See if you can reforge the belt and legs from parry to dodge, chest from dodge to mastery, restore the original status of your cape and see where you are at. The chest reforge should be the biggest increase but doing all of those could allow more loose stam gemming, we won't know until after.

The reason I say move some parry to dodge is because the DR thresholds are the same, so the more of one rating you have over the other, the less effective each point is. For the most part you want to have slightly higher parry chance than dodge due to Hold the Line, but if you're looking to first and foremost get CTC cap and maintain health, doing it the way I mentioned will get the result quicker.
    Last edited by Dreadski; 12-08-2011 at 11:22 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

Perhaps I am mistaken but last night with mastery food and battle shout I was a little over 102.4. I will do as you suggest when I get home.

Thank you for your time.

If you're over it buffed, then you're good. If you want to be able to add more stamina gems, try some of the suggestions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

Will do, thanks again.

+ Reply to Thread