+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hlp with fire spec pls

hlp with fire spec pls

Hi guys after years of playing arcane i have switched to fire not to sure if i have gemmed reforged and enchnted right armory link below if someone does not mind looking pls

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...shamael/simple

and as to rotation is cast flame orb(recast on cd) -->living bomb (refresh after drops off)-->fireball---> hit procs---> use impact if more than 1 target the way to go? got told fire is the better dps spec but i dont seem to be putting out as much dps any help gratefully recevied thx

ishamael

Basically. The only thing you have to get used to is fishing for combustion. Basically you only want to use it on large ignites so normally on big pyroblast crits

Also your reforges are all over the place.
    [Today 06:48 PM] Ion:swimming in a natural body of water ISN'T acceptable...it's momentarily tolerable

Ah kk tyvm i used mrrobot to reforge due to not being to clued up on stat priority would intel--hit--crit &haste balanced--mastery be right? Thx again for tje help

Well its not a balance. We like to say its a balance, they are close and one is better then the other after a point, then other is better, and so on and so forth. But they are VERY close, sim'ing is the best option baring that just keep them close to balanced.
    [Today 06:48 PM] Ion:swimming in a natural body of water ISN'T acceptable...it's momentarily tolerable

+ Reply to Thread