+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2 Piece Dragonsoul or 4 Piece Firelands?

2 Piece Dragonsoul or 4 Piece Firelands?

I know there is a ilvl and stat loss using the LFR dragonsoul tier gear, but I was wondering would it be worth using that new stuff for the 2 piece set bonus OR should I just stick with my old firelands 4 piece? What is the better DPS?

For FIRELANDS tier, I have Heroic shoulders, heroic legs, heroic chestpiece and regular helm for the 4 piece

and for DRAGON SOUL I have the RAID FINDER Gloves & Shoulders

FIRELANDS set bonus (2) Set: Your battle shout ability increases all physical damage you deal by 10% for 12 secs (4) Set: Your Raging Blow ability has a 30% chance to trigger a fiery attack, dealing 100% instant weapon damage as fire.

DRAGON SOUL SET BONUS: (2) Set: Heroic Strike costs 10 less rage while Inner Rage is active.

Thank ya.

Either one that fits your play style.

can anyone confirm wether or not the 2 peice t13 is factored in after inner rage doubles the cost, or does it get rid of the cost increase and then make it cost 10 less rage?

Quote Originally Posted by captanmurdoc View Post
    can anyone confirm wether or not the 2 peice t13 is factored in after inner rage doubles the cost, or does it get rid of the cost increase and then make it cost 10 less rage?
    Inner Rage does not increase the cost of abilitiews anymore. Inner rage was reworked in 4.0.6, over 9 months ago, so that rather than increases the cost and damage of your abilities it merely halfed the CD of HS and Cleave.

ah thanks for clearing that up, just started playing my warrior anymore so i guess i need to catch up on it

+ Reply to Thread