+ Reply to Thread

Thread: za/zg pugs

za/zg pugs

so is there any difference in terms of pug sucess if i started queueing up specific instead of random,im thinkin about tryin out a specific zul'gurub heroic tonight cuz i kinda wanna get that 2h mace off jindo.i was thinkin about just forgetting troll heroics until 4.3 but i figured i might as well try em one more time since ive only really ran em a couple times but all ive got was some group that ended up downing the first boss and everyone ended up leaving
    Last edited by PimpJuice4; 11-27-2011 at 02:51 PM.

No difference in the type of player you'll be grouped with, the server is still putting 4 random people in a group with you to play with. Queuing specifically for an instance only guarantees the dungeon you're crawling through, not who you crawl with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggathon View Post
    Sounds like the guy who ran in front of the train had an even worse week than you guys did.

although apparently from looking up stuff i guess theres some stuff in the 4.3 dungeons that are better and apparently 4.3 is coming out this week so i guess i could just wait

I'm not sure but considering the gear that place drops it could be rather challenging to pug, so the extra upgrades from ZA/ZG shouldn't hurt.

Considering that you can greatly shorten ZA/ZG (only need to kill 2-3 bosses until you can unlock the final one) i wouldn't bother until then.

Also: Chaos orbs will become boe so you can craft yourself a Masterwork Elementium Deathblade with ease (ilvl 365).

Ps: If you can't pug them the very first day bring some friends and/or guildies, Axe of the Tauren Chieftains & Pit Lord's Destroyer are both waiting just for you!

+ Reply to Thread