+ Reply to Thread

Thread: so should i be saving my honor?

so should i be saving my honor?

was bored reading another forum and happened to come across some thread talking about the honor gear in S11 being 391 item lvl and some people were saying that you should be saving your honor until next season and not spending it

just wonderin if thats right cuz i know pvp gear requires a certain amount of points in the season cuz all ive been doin was just buyin it when i get enough honor points

it all depends on your situation honestly, if your still needing a few upgrades from whats available through HP right now then go ahead and buy a couple things, just try to make sure your honor is capped or nearly capped by monday night and if the patch doesnt hit this tuesday then you have another full week to buy whats left and cap out again.

TLDR buy with discretion cause you still want 4k honor by the patch release

Quote Originally Posted by captanmurdoc View Post
    it all depends on your situation honestly, if your still needing a few upgrades from whats available through HP right now then go ahead and buy a couple things, just try to make sure your honor is capped or nearly capped by monday night and if the patch doesnt hit this tuesday then you have another full week to buy whats left and cap out again.

TLDR buy with discretion cause you still want 4k honor by the patch release
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sisters-of-elune/Mudkipzz/simple

pretty much everything i have on right now is what ive gotten in terms of pvp gear so i guess i need more then just a couple things but i dont know.i might end up savin my honor anyway cuz so far all the troll heroic pugs ive gotten were fail and im thinkin if theres gonna be better honor weapons in the next patch if its coming out soon then maybe its better instead of buying the vicious glad axe right now to just wait and buy whatever honor one i can get in the next patch

unless the weapons are gonna be 391 item lvl to cuz im guessing the 391 2h axe would probably be alot better then that one,my original plan was gonna be just gettin the 2h mace off jindo in zg but so far all ive got were fail pugs in zg.actually i think i am just gonna wait and buy one of the season 11 weapons cuz if this pic is right some of em look pretty cool
    Last edited by PimpJuice4; 11-25-2011 at 01:56 PM.

from my understanding the new season will require you to get around 8k honor again before you can buy a weapon, meaning you should buy the weapon now while you can, just try to cap out honor once again before the patch.

Save 4k JP & HP for the new season, buying several pieces instantly. There will be a lot of competition in the first week with everyone and his mom grinding battlegrounds.

Save 4k JP & HP for the new season, buying several pieces instantly
    so i should save my jp and not convert it to honor anymore? cuz thats all ive been doing with my jp since i hit 85

You want to convert it to HP after the patch hits live.

Quote Originally Posted by klausi View Post
    You want to convert it to HP after the patch hits live.
    hmm i guess ill just save it then instead of converting it because i figured until i got a full pvp set id just convert my jp to honor instead of using it on pve gear and when i got a full pvp set to just start getting pve gear
    Last edited by PimpJuice4; 11-26-2011 at 05:49 PM.

well,i got Jeklik's smasher from zg(was a pretty lol group,the tank was like 6/7 heroic firelands expierance,382 item lvl)but should i still try to save up honor and get the vicious gladiators decapitator or would just using Jeklik's smasher be good for both pve and pvp

cuz i was kinda aiming towards getting the 2h axe next but ya.i guess i got lucky in zg and got a group that wasnt fail

Sadly 30% of all raiders are 6/7 hc...

It's a +155 dps / +25 ilvl / +668 top end damage upgrade, it should be a no brainer to get it. Remember that you'll still need to earn 7800 during the season to be eligible to buy it - so saved up or converted honor points will only help you get decked out faster.

1) Optimal case: 4.000 honor saved up + 4.000 justice points saved up, equals to another 2.500 honor points after conversion
    -> buy chest, panties and gloves
    2) start grinding honor again, buying head and shoulders (= 3.850 honor)
    3) continue grinding honor, aiming for another 3.400 earned during that season (with capped justice points you should be at 3.850 honor at the end of your journey)
    4) buy your weapon and SMASH SOME MORE FACES WITH 25% MS!

Please notice that step 1 is optional, you don't need it to buy your weapon.. but you'll want it anyways because you want to pvp - don't you?

well i only managed to get the shoulders,helm,legs,hands and the 2h axe but i guess the new season is today so that means honor grinding for the new stuff

eather way the new stuffs higher item lvl anyway cuz mainly the reason why i wanted pvp gear was to cheat the item lvl for raid finder and new heroics(but i will actually use pve gear when i get it from the raid finder and new heroics.since i currently only have greens for my actual pve set)

+ Reply to Thread