+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ZAM Premium and TS Forum Account

ZAM Premium and TS Forum Account

Greetings,

I'm new to the community and had a huge problem. I created this forum account to see the wonderful TS Movie guides and what not and stumbled upon the "Premium" Feature. I read all about it and thought to myself that I'd like to help out the community. Though one thing went wrong. I created a ZAM account with the same name as this Forum account and paid my premium, And for some reason my Donor status on this forum was never received. It says I must login using my ZAM Account/Password to this forum in order for the Premium to work but when I do login, since it was created before I made my ZAM and what not...I don't have any Private forum access or Donator title. If anyone knows how to fix this, I'd be very thankful. Thank you in advance

I'll look into it, but assuming you registered with the same email, you can try signing in with your email address instead of account name. Otherwise I'll try to find the "link my accounts" feature we had laying around somewhere =P

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

I believe it was something like tankspot.com/zam2ts wasn't it?

That feature is disabled.

Trying to get to the bottom of this. Apparently a few users are having this problem. I'm checking in with ZAM but it's been a holiday followed by the weekend so things are moving slow. Apologies for the delay, we'll get this sorted out.
    Follow me on Twitter | Facebook | Google+

Sorry for the delay in the response in the thread here, but if anyone else was having this issue, it was fixed a little while back. All ZAM premium subscribers should now be able to log in and have donor access using their ZAM username or email address.
    Follow me on Twitter | Facebook | Google+

+ Reply to Thread