+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Gear Check (pwetty pwease)

Right now, I'd say the biggest thing keeping you from CTC is the stamina trinket. Your Dodge:Parry, is at a acceptable level, though still a little high on the parry side of things. Currently you're at 96.21, full raid buffs and mastery food should put you past 98. Now, IF you were to get your hands on a mastery trinket, there's a very good chance you would reach CTC, or at least be very close to it. Right now, probably the easiest way for you to get a mastery trinket is either to farm Beth'tilac in FL, or start doing TB dailies and get mirror of Broken Images. Your other option is the trinket off of Deathwing that stacks dodge rating every time you land a melee hit. I believe the Raid finder version stacks up to 700+ dodge rating at full capacity.

Re: Gear Check (pwetty pwease)

Thanks. I'm going to see about some FL, TB marks are limited enough and I'd like the drake!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

Update: So I picked up the Tol Barad Trinket and a couple more raid finder pieces to get 3pc T13, BOE crafter bracers. Today I got the 384 chest which puts me at 102.61 without kings, using the DW weapon. I intend to upgrade my shoulders and gloves to t13 (godwilling this week), so my question is, is Indomitable Pride any good after CTC? I know obviously the stam is amazing but does more mastery after cap improve critical block beyond shield block's capability?

After block-capping, your mastery continues to increase your critical block chance by 1.5% per mastery (it also continues to increase your block chance, just in case you come across an evil level 89 mob, although this is wasted against 88 and below opponents)

I may just skip that trinket then. I have the 378 stam/dodge proc from Hour of Twilight already if needed.

+ Reply to Thread