+ Reply to Thread

Thread: prot warrior macros for 4.2?

prot warrior macros for 4.2?

i quit wow for a year and came back started using a protection warrior, i was wondering if there are useful and current macros for my warrior? I'm trying to stop being a clicker and more of a key user

thanks agon

I don't really use any macro's only got blood fury and trinket essence of the eternal flame macro'd into shieldblock and last stand with enraged regen.

Assuming you use something like bartender4 or the like, turn on the Click Through Option on for your main bar. yeah you'll suck for a while but its the best way to break the clicking habbit.
    Last edited by Tengenstein; 11-20-2011 at 05:41 AM.

well thanks for the help ive been trying tanking without the clicking its kinda hard lol my aoe threat is trash now

It's just the unfamiliarity, unless you're a very strange person it should be easier to press 2 buttons at any given time than click two buttons

When I made the change from being a clicker, I would estimate that my performance was down for two or maybe three weeks of playing every day. The first three days or so I was terrible. It takes time to start to press the right button instinctively. Just like touch typing, though, once the muscle memory is there, you'll wonder how you ever did it another way.
    "he doens't need healing, he doesn't need healing, he doesn't nee-WHAOSHIT!wtf was that man!". Please stop leaning on TDR. -Teng

Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    It's just the unfamiliarity, unless you're a very strange person it should be easier to press 2 buttons at any given time than click two buttons
    well i went from a click only mmo that i played since middle school then wow in 09 that has both and ive been clicking since 09 in wow, but im still working on the keys lol

There is an addon that can help you remember your keybinds by testing you on them but the thing that helped me was a feature in dominos that shows the keybind on top of the spell so if you forget u can take a quick peak. I think bartender has it aswell but I'm not sure.

+ Reply to Thread