+ Reply to Thread

Thread: D3 Subscription Payment Method

D3 Subscription Payment Method

hai Guys, First sorry for my poor english

I have question about games call diablo 3. My question is about D3 payment during play it. From my understanding, if we subscribe wow for 1 year before Oct 11, Blizzard give free play D3 in digital download. How D3 payment ? Its is like WOW subscription monthly basis or once time purchase like sc2 ? im interested with D3 and wana try it. So i can forget about wow, and play D3 and Sc2 only

AH in D3 is enough to make money by blizzard since can trade with gold and dollar

Diablo 3 is a purchased game only (or rather you pay for the product key which is assigned to your battle.net account). The service itself is free. So you actually get the game for free and you play it for free. There is no subscription.
    "In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.

Tq for info.

Last question
    How about the server ? Is there any server like sc2 with different gateway like America, SEA, TW/KR and EU ?

I think there will be some extra services that require subscription fee, for example the real life money auction house.

no, real life money auction house is available to all, does not require subscription fee, but there will be a surcharge for real money transactions made in the game.

as for servers, it'll likely be the same as sc2 since the games are going to be running on the same backbone Battle.Net 2.0 which is currently split into 4 regions.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Servers will be split by region however you do not enter a particular game with everyone from your region. Think of every game as sort of an instance. Your friends can join you in your game regardless of where they are so long as they are in the same region as you. You don't have towns filled with thousands of players like you would see walking through Stormwind or Orgrimmar. Diablo 3 is closer to a true RPG with more of a single player experience however you can turn any single player experience into a small party experience. You won't have groups of 25 people getting together to kill a boss but you may have two or three.

Diablo isn't a persistent world either. Rather the Diablo engine actually builds the world on the fly as each new area is loaded (following certain predefined constraints, like towns don't change structure, but the landscape around it may). So when you go back to the same place in the gamethe next day, you will find that its layout is different.
    "In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.

+ Reply to Thread