+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tailoring Cloak Enchants

Tailoring Cloak Enchants

Currently leveling a Goblin Shammy.
    Haven't decided on what professions to go with yet.
    I currently have max level BS, JC, Enchanter x2, LW, and an Alchemist.

As nice as it would be to have an Engy for making weapons/scopes for my hunter, beyond the helm at the start of an xpac, Engy doesn't really have much attraction to me, especially given how much of a pain it is to level up.

Inscription, shoulder enchants other than not needing rep aren't that much of a gain over the vendor ones. If having to go though the trouble of a character that uses Herbs, rather have a 2nd Alchemist for transmutes.

Tailoring, I don't have one of these, but don't know much about the cloak enchants they have. I'm planning on being Ele/Resto with my shammy.

Thanks

tailoring enchant is one of the best for caster dps, procs 580 int for 15 seconds, 45 second internal cooldown... Averaging out to about 175 to 180 int. Making it one of the best professions.
    [Today 06:48 PM] Ion:swimming in a natural body of water ISN'T acceptable...it's momentarily tolerable

Thanks for the response!

Tailoring gives some SICK cloak enchants for both specs (And enhance too in the form of Swordguard), plus your pants enchants for both specs you plan on (Int/crit, and int/spirit). Also, since you already have a LW, you can make most of your gear instead of having to buy it as you level.

My personal preference for leveling a shaman is going enhance for questing (Keep your weapons up to date/enchanted) and smash through things, and resto through dungeons for quest breaks and dungeon quests. I'm a sucker for a good DW melee toon though, so I ended up keeping my enhance spec and going ele for off spec. lol
    I'm way better at holding my liquor than a panda.

Well for DW I have my Rogue and DK.
    Reason I'm thinking Ele/Resto is I can level as Resto, and have Ele as my questing spec without having to worry about getting 2 sets of gear. Though I keep getting Enh gear from the damn loot bags >.<

Hey, me too!.. on a warrior. /facepalm. I get healadin gear too. Literally only two pieces of DPS warrior gear though. lol
    I'm way better at holding my liquor than a panda.

+ Reply to Thread